Monday, September 3, 2007

Arun Kumar -Orphan

Student: Arun Kumar ( ramu_basava@yahoo.com)

Year: September -2007

Helped for his
A.P.P.S.C. Exams preparation.


Details:

No Father and Mother. Orphan

See details about Arun kumar in below paper add.

Request from Arun: "
Respectfully I beg to say that I am an Orphan I deserve all kinds of help from you because of my poverty and financial difficulties.I hope you will listen to my request and help me so that I may continue my studies further.Recently I completed MA Degree programme in English Literature,2007 batch.Now I am preparing for entr
ance examination of Doctorate Degree programme in English Literature,2008batch inaddition to UPSC cum APPSC exams".

Support Provided on behalf of 'Friends For Helping Hands':

Provided 5000/- for Arun Exam Preparation.


About Arun Kumar request for help to achieve his Goal:


No comments:

Post a Comment