Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Tulasiram paruchur doing MCA

Student: Tulasiram paruchur Doing MCA @ Tadepalle Gudem, West Godavari.


Request from Student:
have done My BCA in Prabhas degree college in 2010 March with 70% marks , and I wrote Icet 2010 and secured 899 RANK,I have strong Desire to do MCA , I got Seat in SRI VASAVI ENGINEERING COLLEGE , TADEPALLI GUDEM, WEST GODHAVARI Dist.

Family Details:
My father and My Mother got separated in 2003 , from then i have been living at my Mother , Because of this I have disqualified to get Fee Reimbursement Scheme, and Have to pay an Amount of 27000/- as Tuition fee and additional of 13000/- as admission fee. I came from poor family and my mother cannot pay that much amount because she is working as a cooli and thus earning an amount of 40/- as his daily wage. So i request you to help me in the matter of my Education .I have to pay Tution fees On or Before 23/9/2010, rest with in 2 months.
I request you to please provide Financial Help and Save my Educational Life . It’s my last option to save my Educational life. Here i am sending My allotment Order.
*** Forwarded request to Telugu people foundation.
Telugu people foundation came forward to this girl 25000/- per year as part of his fee and Expenses .* Still if he require any support, we will support from our helping hand program.

Fee Paid:
1st Year: 25000/-
2nd Year: 25000/-
3rd Year: 25000/-

Marks Records:

1st Semester Marks list
2nd Semester Mark list
3rd Semester Mark list
4th Semester Mark list

*** Working for  ITGrids Now.
*** He  got job in netweb india pvt ltd,Baroda as associate software Engineer  with annual pay of 2.9 PA. Soon, He is going to join in his new Job.

No comments:

Post a Comment